Please review this Knowlege Base article to see if you have the latest version of Java. How do I make sure that my version of Java is current?
Internet Explorer 4, 5 and 6 running Microsoft's JVM (Java Virtual Machine)
Microsoft no longer supports it's version of Java
It is highly recommended upgrading to Sun Java.
How do I make sure that my version of Java is current?
. Please review this Knowlege Base article for more information
1. Choose Tools from the Menu bar, then Internet options.
2. Select the Security tab then the Custom Level button
3. In the dialogue box scroll down to the Scripting section, Active Scripting sub-section and select Enable (click in the radio button)
4. Then in the dialogue box scroll down to the Microsoft VM section, Java Permissions and select either High security, Medium Security or Low Security.
5. Select OK in each dialogue box.
Free help with Java, Flash, Chrome, Firefox, Windows 10, more. Visit Tech Help Knowledgebase!