We request and encourage visitors to our free ParaChat Basic rooms to report abusive behavior and activity to ensure compliance with our Advertising Policies and Guidelines, and to ensure a family-oriented environment. Abuse reports should be submitted by opening a support ticket. Current customers and users may simply log into their existing account to open a support ticket. Users without an account may create an account with us in order to open a support ticket.
Once you have created and logged into your account, to open a new support ticket, please click the Open Ticket link at the top of the page, then click Abuse:
A screenshot that demonstrates the abuse you are reporting must be attached to your report. All fields in the abuse report form must be completed in order for the report to be reviewed. Your submission of an abuse report will be logged into our support ticketing system. Our Support Team will respond and reply to your report only at its own discretion. Abusive behavior can include:
- Adult-oriented content, such as pornography and sexually-explicit material
- Hate speech, and any content that advocates against an individual, group, or organization
- Distribution or display of any copyrighted material
- Drug, alcohol, and tobacco-related content
- Hacking and cracking content
- Distribution or display of malware
- Links to sites that offer compensation
- Violent content
- Weapon-related content
- Any illegal content
Thank you for helping to keep the free ParaChat Basic rooms a safe, fun and family-oriented place to chat with friends. Abuse reports are handled swiftly. Law enforcement agencies routinely monitor ParaChat rooms for illegal behavior and activity, and we proactively work with law enforcement agencies. Users are not anonymous in ParaChat rooms. All chat messages and IP addresses are logged and available to law enforcement agencies.
What else can I do?
1. Ignore the user. When you ignore a user, their chat messages no longer display in your chat window. To ignore a user, right-click on their user name in the chat room's User List, and select Ignore.
2. Ignore user by IP address. When you ignore a user by IP address, the chat messages of all user names that are logged into the chat room from the same IP address will no longer display in the chat window. To ignore a user(s) by IP address, right-click on their user name in the chat room's User List, and select Ignore by IP.
Free help with Java, Flash, Chrome, Firefox, Windows 10, more. Visit Tech Help Knowledgebase!