To ensure compliance with third-party advertiser program policies, ParaChat deploys mechanisms and personnel to review and filter content on our web pages, and within user-generated content areas of our web sites. ParaChat must be a family-safe environment. As part of ensuring compliance with our advertisers' program policies, and ensuring a family-safe environment, we request and encourage visitors to our sites to report any violation of our Advertising Policies and Guidelines.
The following content is not permitted in any ParaChat page, or in any ParaChat room or service that is supported by advertisements delivered by any of our advertising partners:
- Adult-oriented content, such as pornography and sexually-explicit material
- Hate speech, and any content that advocates against an individual, group, or organization
- Distribution or display of any copyrighted material
- Drug, alcohol, and tobacco-related content
- Hacking and cracking content
- Distribution or display of malware
- Links to sites that offer compensation
- Violent content
- Weapon-related content
- Any illegal content
If any visitor to our web sites or services encounters content that violates these Advertising Policies and Guidelines, please report the violation to us immediately.
Please note that with our paid ParaChat service levels that are not ad-supported, you are in full control of content filtering of chat messages, user names and room names. If you do not want us to filter the chat message content, user names and room names in an ad-supported service like ParaChat Basic or ParaChat BasicPlus, and if you want to embed ParaChat in your own web site, then please consider choosing ParaChat Standard, ParaChat Professional or ParaChat Enterprise as your chat solution instead.