Server Selection, Site Name and Room Name
1. To connect to an existing ParaChat room from your iPhone / iPad, first log into that ParaChat room from your computer. Click the Mobile menu at the top of the chat room, and click Mobile Interface.
2. Click the iPhone tab, and note the Server Selection, Site Name and Room Name that displays.
3. Launch the ParaChat app on your iPhone /iPad, tap the Settings icon, then tap the Server Selection button. Move the Server Selection dial to the Server Name from the iPhone tab noted in Step 2 above, then tap the Done button.
4. Tap the Preferences button under Settings. Under "Network Settings", input the "Site Name" and "Room Name" from the iPhone tab noted in Step 2 above, then tap the Done button.
5. For your new Settings to take effect, close the App, then re-launch it. For iPhone 4, which supports multitasking, close the ParaChat app from the multitask dock. Press the Home button twice to view running apps, and scroll to the ParaChat app. Tap and hold the app icon until the minus sign displays, tap the minus sign to close the app, then press the Home button to close the multitask dock. Re-launch the ParaChat app.